If you’re a CCSF Photo Student, you may be eligible to apply for a $150 scholarship. Applications Due 2/10!
The 2012 SPE National Conference “Intimacy and Voyeurism ” will showcase exciting and timely presentations about photography’s ongoing tensions between public and private domains, and will explore how the lines between those domains are often blurred. Join over 1,000 artists, educators and photographic professionals for programming and dialogue that will fuel your creativity. Explore our exhibits fair featuring over 70 exhibitors showing the latest equipment, processes, publications and schools with photo-related programs. Participate in one-on-one student portfolio critiques, professional portfolio reviews, informal portfolio sharing and take advantage of student volunteer opportunities for reduced admission. Other conference highlights include a print raffle, silent auction, film screenings, exhibitions, tours, receptions, a dance party and more!
APPLY FOR A SCHOLARSHIP
- Be available to attend all three days of the conference (March 22-24, 2012)
- Be a current CCSF student enrolled in at least one photo course and six total CCSF units.
- Attend a ½ hour “registration” orientation date tba or by appointment after notification.
- If you’ve already registered for the conference and are awarded a scholarship, you’ll be reimbursed.
TO APPLY SUBMIT:
- Email: a 250 word statement of interest describing why you want to attend SPE to Erika Gentry: firstname.lastname@example.org and attach the following:
- (3) 72ppi (no larger than 5×7) jpgs of your current work (within 2 years)
- A screen shot of an unofficial transcript showing your CCSF GPA
- A Screen shot of your schedule showing you are enrolled for 6 units
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS DUE: February 10, 2012
Ten scholarships will be awarded, a $150 value each.